When you have carpet in your commercial establishment, you will need to take a different approach in keeping clean when compared to the carpet that is found in your home. Commercial carpet is going to see a lot more foot traffic that the carpet that is found in your house which means that you are going to probably be cleaning it more frequently. Steam Masters is here to talk about how often you should have your commercial carpeting clean.
How Do You Keep Commercial Carpet Clean?
There are several things you can do as a business owner to keep the carpet in your building clean.
– Vacuum: Many people don’t realize how important it is to vacuum your commercial carpet on a daily basis. There is a lot of debris that gets picked up with you vacuum. Removing the fine dirt and dust from your carpet fibers can do wonders in extending the life of your carpet.
– Spot Clean: Spills and stains are bound to happen when you own a business. It is important that when you see spills happen, you clean them up before they have a chance to seep into the fibers of your carpet. They will be much easier to clean up this way.
– Prevention: To avoid stains that are permanent in your commercial carpet, you need to have your carpet cleaned on a regular basis by carpet cleaning professionals. When your carpet is professionally cleaned frequently, you will see that your commercial carpet will last much longer.
How Often Should You Clean Commercial Carpets?
Depending on what type of business you are in, you may need to have your carpets cleaned more often than the business next door. There is no one size fits all cleaning schedule that is used in every business out there. Here are some of the different kinds of businesses and how often they should clean their carpet.
– Restaurant: Whenever there is food involved, there will need to be more frequent carpet cleaning. Restaurants should have their carpet cleaned professionally at least every quarter.
– Retail: There is a lot of foot traffic found in retail settings which is why most retail stores have their carpet cleaned every 3-6 months.
– Schools: This is another place where there is foot traffic that can become problematic when carpets aren’t cleaned frequently enough. Schools need to be cleaned every 3 months to keep carpet cleaned.
– Churches: While there is a lot of traffic in churches on certain days of the week, they are usually only filled to the brim with people a couple days a week. Cleaning the carpet once a year is usually enough.
Steam Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Stain & Odor Removal & More in Santa Ana, Irvine, Anaheim & Huntington Beach California
If you have commercial carpet that needs a deep cleaning, you can rely on Steam Masters to help you stay on top of it. Call us today!